Windows 7 (or previous versions) by default does not install some supplemental language files when the main language used for the setup is English. Because of this, some equations/formulas might not show in the PDF file, even if they are displayed in the original document the conversion was started from. So the fact that these equations are not shown in the PDF is more an operating system issue rather than a novaPDF bug.
If you are experiencing issues where the equations/formulas that show in your original document aren't included in the PDF file, follow these steps to get that corrected on future generated PDF files:
- Go to Start and open the Control Panel
- Click on the Region and Language icon
- Go to the Keyboards and Languages tab of the Region and Language window
- Click the Install/Uninstall languages button to install the language files you need.
- Press OK. You might be asked for your Windows installation CD, so make sure you have that handy. After the language files are installed, you will have to restart the computer. After being installed, you will be able to print the equations (formulas) to PDF using novaPDF.