novaPDF SDK Developer is a pre-processing PDF software development kit for developers that want to add PDF creation capabilities to their applications. Once installed the SDK will let you convert to PDF any printable information sent by your application. Integration is seamless, end-users will not realize a printer driver is used in the process. It is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 (32/64-bits)
novaPDF SDK Developer includes a COM interface to programmatically control the novaPDF SDK printer options and also a Customization tool that lets you configure the novaPDF SDK printer distribution.
It also comes with documentation including several code samples (ASP.NET, C#, C++, Delphi, Java, Ms Access, Visual Basic, VBNet) and the novaPDF SDK printer that you have to distribute with royalty free licensing. Can be rebranded for an additional fee.
Details regarding novaPDF SDK Developer:
- A COM object has to be integrated into your application. novaPDF SDK works with most programming languages (C/C++/C#, Visual C, Delphi, Visual Basic, ASP.NET, Java ...).
- It is mandatory to distribute the novaPDF SDK printer in your application's setup. This is done under royalty free licensing (you only pay for the SDK license).
- novaPDF SDK can be fully rebranded so end-users will not see the novaPDF brand at all (rebranding is optional and requires an additional payment).
- You can integrate it without ordering and purchase a license only after you have fully tested it. When unlicensed a watermark will be added to all PDFs created with it.
- The licensed novaPDF SDK (COM object) lets users create PDFs without the watermark only from your application, not by printing directly to the printer.
- Your end-users can access the resulting PDF files as they wish.
- You are not allowed to develop a PDF creator using novaPDF SDK. Your application must have additional relevant functionality.