novaPDF SDK Developer is a pre-processing PDF software development kit for developers that want to add PDF creation capabilities to their applications on the following operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2016/2012/2008 (32/64-bits). Once installed the SDK will let you convert to PDF any printable information sent by your application. Integration is seamless, end-users will not realize a printer driver is used in the process.
novaPDF SDK Developer includes a COM interface to programmatically control the novaPDF SDK printer options and also a Customization tool that lets you configure the novaPDF SDK printer distribution.
It also comes with documentation including several code samples (ASP.NET, C#, C++, Delphi, Java, Ms Access, Visual Basic, VBNet) and the novaPDF SDK printer that you have to distribute with royalty free licensing. Can be rebranded for an additional fee.
Details regarding novaPDF SDK Developer:
- A COM object has to be integrated into your application. novaPDF SDK works with most programming languages (C/C++/C#, Visual C, Delphi, Visual Basic, ASP.NET, Java ...).
- It is mandatory to distribute the novaPDF SDK printer in your application's setup. This is done under royalty free licensing (you only pay for the SDK license).
- novaPDF SDK can be fully rebranded so end-users will not see the novaPDF brand at all (rebranding is optional and requires an additional payment).
- You can integrate it without ordering and purchase a license only after you have fully tested it. When unlicensed a watermark will be added to all PDFs created with it.
- The licensed novaPDF SDK (COM object) lets users create PDFs without the watermark only from your application, not by printing directly to the printer.
- Your end-users can access the resulting PDF files as they wish.
- You are not allowed to develop a PDF creator using novaPDF SDK. Your application must have additional relevant functionality.