novaPDF OEMPost-processing PDF solution for developers
novaPDFNot a developer?
About novaPDF OEMShort overview of novaPDF OEM
novaPDF OEM Developer is a post-processing PDF solution for developers that want to add PDF creation capabilities to their applications. It has to be installed silently as a PDF printer directly from your application's setup. Once installed it can convert to PDF any document sent to it for printing and save that PDF in a pre-defined location. It is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista (32/64-bits); Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008R2
novaPDF OEM Developer includes a Customization tool that lets you configure the novaPDF OEM printer distribution. The novaPDF OEM printer has to be distributed and comes with royalty free licensing. It can be rebranded for an additional fee.
It also comes with documentation detailing its installation, integration and distribution, as well as a code sample.
Details regarding novaPDF OEM Developer:
- You don't have to integrate anything into your application. Since no integration is required your application can be written in any programming language and you will still be able to use novaPDF OEM.
- It is mandatory to distribute the novaPDF OEM printer in your application's setup. This is done under royalty free licensing (you only pay for the OEM license).
- novaPDF OEM can be fully rebranded so end-users will not see the novaPDF brand at all (rebranding is optional and requires an additional payment).
- You can integrate it without ordering and purchase a license after you have fully tested it. When unlicensed a watermark will be added to all PDFs created with it.
- The licensed novaPDF OEM printer allows users to create PDF files from any application with printing capabilities.
- The resulting PDF files must be accessible only to your application.
- You are not allowed to develop a PDF creator using novaPDF OEM. Your application must have additional relevant functionality.
Main featuresWhy you should use it in your app
Easy to integrate
You don't have to integrate anything into your application. Since no integration is required your application can be written in any programming language and you will still be able to use it.
novaPDF OEM can be fully rebranded so end-users will not see the novaPDF brand at all. This is an optional step and requires additional payment.
Free to try
novaPDF OEM can be integrated without purchasing a license so that you can fully test it before buying. When it is unlicensed, a watermark will be added to all created PDFs.
Due to its post-processing use, here are some examples of applications that could integrate novaPDF OEM: document management systems, centralized document database, online document backup systems, archiving systems, libraries, ...
Royalty free licensing
It is mandatory to distribute the novaPDF OEM printer with the application's setup. However, this is done under royalty free licensing, so developers only pay for the OEM license. You do not have to pay any royalty fees, no matter how many clients use your app.
End-user access to PDFs
The licensed novaPDF OEM printer allows users to create PDF files from any application with printing capabilities. The resulting files must be accessible only to your application for post-processing, before allowing your users to access the PDFs.
Version historyStay up to date with the latest changes
Have an older version? See changelogs below: