novaPDF OEM Developer is a post-processing PDF solution for developers that want to add PDF creation capabilities to their applications.
It has to be installed silently as a PDF printer directly from your application's setup. Once installed it can convert to PDF any document sent to it for printing and save that PDF in a pre-defined location. It is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 (32/64-bits)
novaPDF OEM Developer includes a Customization tool that lets you configure the novaPDF OEM printer distribution. The novaPDF OEM printer has to be distributed and comes with royalty free licensing. It can be rebranded for an additional fee.
It also comes with documentation detailing its installation, integration and distribution, as well as a code sample.
Details regarding novaPDF OEM Developer:
- You don't have to integrate anything into your application. Since no integration is required your application can be written in any programming language and you will still be able to use novaPDF OEM.
- It is mandatory to distribute the novaPDF OEM printer in your application's setup. This is done under royalty free licensing (you only pay for the OEM license).
- novaPDF OEM can be fully rebranded so end-users will not see the novaPDF brand at all (rebranding is optional and requires an additional payment).
- You can integrate it without ordering and purchase a license after you have fully tested it. When unlicensed a watermark will be added to all PDFs created with it.
- The licensed novaPDF OEM printer allows users to create PDF files from any application with printing capabilities.
- The resulting PDF files must be accessible only to your application.
- You are not allowed to develop a PDF creator using novaPDF OEM. Your application must have additional relevant functionality.