The Real-time page allows you to monitor printing jobs done by all printers that use the novaPDF driver.
When started, it will monitor all the activity done by all printers that use the novaPDF driver. The activity will be updated in realtime and displayed in the print job list until you stop the monitoring. This tool is useful for administrators that want to monitor the printing activity done via the app.
This will display a list of all the printers using the novaPDF driver and you can use it to filter out the printing activity based on a specific printer. You can read more in the Printers
The Status and Filters sections allow you to filter the monitoring activity based on various criteria:
- Status. There are multiple printing job statuses that you can filter by, from In Progress statuses (i.e. Started, Waiting, Printing) to Finished statuses (i.e. Success, Canceled, Error). The printing job status is updated in realtime.
- Filters. This lets you apply the same filters that you've applied on the History section or reset the current filtering.
Choose which columns to be displayed for the print job listing view (i.e. Job status, description, duration,...). The Job and Status columns are always shown, while all others are optional.
Print job log
This will show in realtime the list of print jobs and their statuses. You can double-click on any of the print job to see advanced details for it.
You can perform additional actions to the print job log listing:
- Export. Saves the print job monitoring list as a.csv file.
- Delete. You can delete all recorded print jobs, only the selected ones or by filter.
- Archive. The print job log can be archived and accessed later if "Show archived" is checked.