There are several modes to start a print job to novaPDF SDK, and depending on your application, you should choose a different sample:
- If you have a Cplusplus application and you create a printer job using Windows API calls like OpenPrinter, StartDoc,.... you should check the Hello World sample.
- If you have a Delphi application and you print using the Printer object provided by Delphi, check the Hello World Delphi sample.
- If you have a C# application that prints using the package "System.Drawing.Printing", check the Hello World CSharp sample
- If you have a VBNet application that prints using the package "System.Drawing.Printing", check the Hello World VBNet sample
- If you have an ASP.NET application that prints using the package "System.Drawing.Printing", check the Hello World ASPNET sample.
- If you have an Java application that prints using the package "System.Drawing.Printing", check the Hello World Java sample.
- If you have an Access database and you want to generate PDF files, check the PDF Reports Access sample.
- If you perform a print job by calling other controls "Print()" method, or if you print an existing document using "ShellExecute()" function, you should check one of these samples: Cplusplus MFC Converter, Delphi VCLConverter, CSharp Converter, VBNet Converter.
- If your application runs on a network check the Cplusplus Hello World (network) sample.
- If you have a Cplusplus document/view MFC architecture check the MFC Scribble sample.
- If you want to convert MS Word documents or if you use other OLE controls to print your documents, choose one of the next samples: Word OLE CSharp, Word OLE Delphi, Word OLE VBNet or Word OLE (Java).
- If you wish to convert Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher or Visio), choose one of the next samples: Convert Office Docs Cplusplus, Convert Office Docs C#, Convert Office Docs VBNet, Convert Office Docs Delphi.
- If you wish to work with temporary printers check the Cplusplus Temporary printer sample.
- If you wish to use novaPDF SDK in a multithreading application check the Cplusplus Multiple printers sample.
- If you do not wish to work with option profiles but only change a few options like pdf file name check one of next samples: Override Options Cplusplus, Override Options CSharp, Override Options Delphi, Override Options VBNet.
All "Hello World" samples include a separate tool file with sample functions for setting all kind of options (save options, watermarks, bookmarks, overlay, graphics, document info, security, email, links, fonts).