This section contains troubleshooting tips for errors that occur during the installation of novaPDF. If you get an error during installation, try the fixes recommended below first.
If certain situations the installation for novaPDF can fail. If that happens on your computer, here is a list of the possible solutions you could try:
- Restart your computer and try again (in case you have some pending system changes). Be sure to use the full installer located here: https://download.novapdf.com/download/setup/novapdf-full.exe when downloading the latest version.
- Temporarily disable the antivirus/firewall and try again. Some security programs block the installation process and temporarily disabling them allows novaPDF to continue with the installation.
- Restart the Windows installer service, by following these steps:
- Click “Start”, type “services.msc“ in the Start Search bar, and press ENTER. If prompted by User Account Control click Continue.
- Now locate the “Windows Installer”.
- If they are not currently enabled right-click them, and select “Start”.
- If the Windows Installer service is already in start mode, please right click on that service and select “stop” and again start the service. e. Now restart your computer.
If the problem still persists, you can send us a support request for us to look into the issue here: [email protected]