novaPDF SDK is a PDF software development kit that programmers can use to add the ability to create PDF files in their own applications. As a COM Object, novaPDF SDK can be integrated in any Windows 2008 Server R2/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 2012 Server/Windows 10/Windows 2016 Server application programmed in a language that supports COM Objects (C/C
novaPDF SDK includes:
- a COM interface for customizing novaPDF printer options.
- novaPDF SDK documentation including several code samples (ASP.NET, C#, C
- novaPDF SDK printer to distribute (royalty free licensing)
Details regarding novaPDF SDK:
- It is mandatory to distribute the novaPDF SDK printer in your application's setup. This is done under royalty free licensing (you only pay for the SDK license). If you don't want to show novaPDF SDK under the list of Printers, you can use a temporary printer each time your application creates a PDF file (meaning the client won't see novaPDF in the list of printers)
- You can integrate it without ordering, and purchase a license only after you have fully tested it.
- The licensed novaPDF SDK (COM object) lets users create PDFs without the watermark only from your application, not by printing directly to the printer. Registering the COM object does not register the novaPDF SDK printer.
- If you purchase a license you get free priority support.
You are not allowed to create a PDF printer driver using novaPDF SDK, or another application similar to a PDF printer driver (whose main purpose is to create PDF files). You can integrate and distribute novaPDF SDK with your application, as long as your application does some mandatory pre-processing operations to the resulting PDF files.