novaPDF includes an add-in for Microsoft Office applications, that once successfully installed will show up in the toolbar/ribbon of your programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio). In some cases, if the add-in encounters an error, Microsoft Word might disable the add-in automatically thus the toolbar button won't show up anymore even after restarting the program.
In order to re-enable it you have to follow these steps:
- In Microsoft Word 2007 open the Word Options dialog and go to the Add-Ins page
- On the bottom of the window, choose Disabled items and in the Manage combo box press Go…
- In the next dialog, remove novaPDF from the list
- Close Microsoft Word and re-open it, the novaPDF button should now show up.
If this does not solve the problem, either contact us directly or via the forum at //forum.novapdf.com providing the following details too:
- What edition, version and build number of novaPDF do you use (see on About page)?
- What Microsoft Office version do you have (32 or 64 bits)?
- What Windows version do you have (32 or 64 bits)?