If you are experiencing issues where some Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Vietnamese characters that show in your original document aren't included in the PDF file or are wrongfully converted, follow these steps to ensure that your system has all the needed language files and that future generated PDF files will be correctly converted:
- Go to Start and open the Control Panel
- Click on the Region and Language icon
- Go to the Keyboards and Languages tab of the Region and Language window
- Click Install/Uninstall languages to install your language on the computer.
- Press OK. You might be asked for your Windows installation CD, so make sure you have that handy. After the language files are installed, you will have to restart the computer. After being installed, you will be able to print the equations (formulas) to PDF using novaPDF.