We are committed to provide rapid support for every customer to make the most of your software experience. In addition to the integrated Help files within our products, we also provide you full access to the Knowledgebase and Web-based forum. The following support policy governs the delivery of support service by Softland with respect to the products developed by us.
Softland's technical support is available via e-mail, remote assistance, fax, forum, online knowledge base and online documentation. Emergency phone support is available too if you call in during normal business days between 9:00 - 17:00 EET.
While we try to do our best in answering your questions as fast as possible, due to different factors (i.e. timezone, volume of support request) there might be a delay of up to 24 hours in receiving an answer from our support team. Support eligibility:
- Softland provides free priority lifetime support for registered users
- Support is offered in English only and during normal business days
- Softland provides limited support for trial version users
- Softland provides no support for any third party software or hardware, as well for OEM versions
- Softland provides no technical support for discontinued old versions
Before sending a request for technical support, please consider the following advices:
- Have you updated your operating system to the most recent version?
- Are you using the latest version of our product?
- Have you looked in the help file (Press the "F1" while using the product)?
- Is your question discussed in the Support Forum?
- Is your question answered in our KnowledgeBase?
If you have lost your registration key we will need your order reference number and valid e-mail address (used for purchasing) to be specified. Also, when sending a support request make sure your spam filter is configured to allow messages from our server as we cannot guarantee resolving your request otherwise. If you don't receive a reply via e-mail in one work day, you can leave us a message on the forum.
Note: Our support team puts reasonable efforts in providing support services, but we cannot guarantee resolving all questions asked. Response times may also vary based on volume of received support requests. Support is currently provided only in English.