This site includes information protected by the law of copyright, and references to materials and private information belonging to other companies, which can only be used with the express approval of all the parties involved.
Softland is administrating this site with the purpose of informing and communicating with you. You are free to access this site at anytime. You can download information, software and other material from this site, without any restrictions. Transmission, modification, reuse, reporting or using this information for public or commercial purposes without any consent from Softland is strictly prohibited. This information refers to: text, images and video materials.
The information included in this site may include technical inadvertence or typing errors. This information can be changed without prior notice. Softland reserves the right to make changes of the products and of its actions presented in this site anytime and without prior notice. All trademarks and product names mentioned on this website are registered trademarks of their owner companies. Accessing and using this website has to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions. Softland does not guarantee that using information displayed on this website will not infringe upon third parties.
- Softland is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible, but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. Softland does not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
- You are accessing this website at your own risk. Softland or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Softland is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or other materials from this website.
- Any communication or materials you transmit by means of this website, by e-mail or any other means, will be regarded as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This information can be used by Softland for any purpose, including its reproduction, disclosure, transmission or publication. Furthermore, Softland can use any idea, concept, know-how or technology included in any of your communications by means of this website for any purpose, including development or marketing its own products.
- Softland did not verify all websites to which this website is referring to and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is done at your own risk.
- You are not allowed to transmit through this site or by email any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or can be labeled as an offense against persons or organizations, involving civil liability or instigating to breaking state laws.
- Softland reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing, using and displaying the Softland website, which you are obligated to abide by.
Legal issues regarding the logo
The novaPDF logo is property of Softland SRL and is protected by the law of copyright. Using it is permitted only under these specific terms:
- The novaPDF logo can only be used as direct link to the home page of the novaPDF website (www.novaPDF.com) and for no other purpose. We deliberately state that the novaPDF Logo cannot be used as link between the pages of another website without the prior written consent of Softland. Also, the Logo cannot be used as link between the Internet pages of a different company. Delivery of the novaPDF Logo to other persons of corporations is prohibited.
- The novaPDF Logo cannot be modified in any way - including proportions, colors, constituent elements - and cannot be subject to any transformation, animation or any other processes.
- The novaPDF Logo cannot be used on websites that discredit the novaPDF name or that of Softland products or services, infringe upon intellectual property or other Softland rights, or violate the laws in force in Romania. The novaPDF Logo cannot be used in association with material or information that is immoral or remote from "common sense" or moral values promoted by Softland.
- The novaPDF Logo can only be used in a trustworthy manner and can only be associated with credible and verifiable information. The novaPDF Logo cannot be used to imply relationships with Softland or approvals or sponsorships with no legal bases.
- Softland reserves the right to approve or disapprove any use of the novaPDF Logo to ensure its correct use, in accordance with Softland’s policy.
- The pages where the novaPDF Logo is used (with complete fulfillment of the above mentioned rules and regulations) must include direct links to information on legal terms for use of all logos included in the respective pages (terms similar to the ones included herein).
- Softland DOES NOT OFFER ANY GUARANTEES IN RELATION TO THE USE OF THE novaPDF LOGO AND CANNOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN LAWSUITS GENERATED BY ITS USE WITHOUT OBSERVING THESE RULES. Softland DISAPPROVES ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE novaPDF LOGO AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST ANY PARTY WHO, BY SUCH A USE, HAS CAUSED INJURY TO Softland.
- The novaPDF Logo cannot be used in a prominent manner on any other website, excluding those which are Softland property. The novaPDF Logo cannot be shown in a larger size than the Logo of the company owning the "host" website and also not in a small size, such as constituent elements lose their identity, as well as in places little visible on an web page: in areas next to down side edges of the web page.
- These conditions for using the novaPDF Logo only apply to web pages and do not refer to using the logo in documents, on product packages, or inside other marketing materials. Using the novaPDF Logo on these supports is subject to other regulations under the jurisdiction of Softland.
- Softland reserves the right to change the conditions of use for the novaPDF Logo anytime and without prior notice.