In order to re-enable it you have to follow these steps:
- In Microsoft Word 2007 open the Word Options dialog and go to the Add-Ins page
- On the bottom of the window, choose Disabled items and in the Manage combo box press Go…
- In the next dialog, remove novaPDF from the list
- Close Microsoft Word and re-open it, the novaPDF button should now show up.
If this does not solve the problem, either contact us directly or via the forum at http://forum.novapdf.com/ providing the following details too:
- What edition, version and build number of novaPDF do you use (see on About page)?
- What Microsoft Office version do you have (32 or 64 bits)?
- What Windows version do you have (32 or 64 bits)?