If certain situations the installation for novaPDF can fail. If that happens on your computer, here is a list of the possible solutions you could try:
- Restart your computer and try again (in case you have some pending system changes).
- Temporarily disable the antivirus/firewall and try again. Some security programs block the installation process and temporarily disabling them allows novaPDF to continue with the installation.
- Restart the Windows installer service, by following these steps:
- Click “Start”, type “services.msc“ in the Start Search bar, and press ENTER. If prompted by User Account Control click Continue.
- Now locate the “Windows Installer”.
- If they are not currently enabled right-click them, and select “Start”.
- If the Windows Installer service is already in start mode, please right click on that service and select “stop” and again start the service. e. Now restart your computer.